Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Birth of my Solo Practice

I've officially decided today, finally and definitely, to start my own solo practice when I graduate law school and pass the bar.

Special Needs Law (primarily Special Ed with some probate areas related to Special Needs) will be my focus, with a dash of Immigration.

My areas of practice will grow as I become more proficient in my areas of interest, such as Bankruptcy and Employment Discrimination.

I plan on serving the Los Angeles community generally, and specifically the Spanish speaking community.

While waiting for bar results, I hope to provide services as a Special Education Advocate, helping clients secure a free, appropriate, public education for their special needs child. 

I am very excited. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Suerte and I know you will do an amazing job! I'll make sure to refer people to you!!!!! There is such a need in our community!!!!

    ReplyDelete